Jakobi Meyers’ New England Patriots will take on the Miami Dolphins at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday in Week 1 of the 2021 NFL campaign. With prop bets available for Meyers in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best bets for this contest.
Jakobi Meyers Week 1 Player Props
Jakobi Meyers Receiving Trends Vs. Miami Dolphins
- The 273.3 yards per game the Dolphins gave up through the air last year made them the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense.
- Last season, Meyers averaged 45.6 receiving yards per game, 3.9 fewer than the over/under of 49.50 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Meyers recorded over 49.50 receiving yards in 43.8% of his games last year (seven out of 16).
- Meyers had an average receiving yards prop bet over/under of 55.2 per game a year ago. He averaged 9.6 fewer yards per game than that average.
- Meyers went over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his 10 games (40.0%) a season ago.
- The Dolphins gave up 21 touchdowns through the air (1.3 per game) last year. They were second in the NFL in that category.
- Jakobi Meyers had no receiving touchdowns in 16 games last year.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 10, 2021.CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jakobi Meyers or the New England Patriots at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patriots Vs. Dolphins Betting Odds
Search More Player Props
Powered By Data Skrive using data from